Monday 21 September 2020

SHIRT AND PANTS TWO-PIECE SET

Welcome back to the blog lovelies. Hope you all had a nice weekend. 
Let me tell you the story behind the fabric i used to sew this two-piece set.
On that day, I went to the market with my husband and baby 'cos i wanted to buy some materials i would be using for a content i was working on. On my way back to the car after getting everything i wanted, i walked past a fabric store and i was attracted to a floral silk fabric that was hung outside the store. 
This made me stop by the store to price the fabric. Then i asked the seller to show me other designs and she brought this particular fabric out. I was confused and didn't know the fabric to choose so i asked my husband to select for me and he chose this one. It was sold for 600 naira per yard.
I wanted to get 4 yards so i can make a long sleeves shirt with pants but the seller had just 3 and half yards left. That's why i could only make a short sleeves shirt.
The two-piece was made by my tailor @teemahsvarieties.
I hope you like this look.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Have a nice week...







No comments:

Post a Comment