Wednesday 6 May 2015

KENNY'S BIRTHDAY DINNER


Hello lovelies. How has your day been? It was my friend's birthday dinner and we had so much fun. The pictures are so many , couldn't select, had to grid them at the end. LOL. Actually, i was behind the camera. I love taking pictures as much as getting snapped. #winks


          
BIRTHDAY GIRL'S OUTFIT DETAILS
1. Dress : Asos
2. Shoes : Stradivarus
3. Leggings : Centro
4. Belt : Oggi
5. Wristwatch : New look
6. Purse : Centro









This was what i wore to the dinner yesternight. It was my 2nd time wearing this dress, the 1st time i wore it was on my last year birthday (2014). 
                                    OUTFIT DETAILS
1. Dress : Ali.express
2. Shoes : Asos
3. Purse : Centro
4. Necklace : Centro (gift)










I hope you like this post and some of the outfits. Looking forward to reading your comments. Do have a nice day.
KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment