Saturday 8 July 2017

THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR PICNIC


Happy Sunday dear readers . Summer is a beautiful and warm season . It can be extremely hot and annoying on some days and the best thing to do is to go out for a walk , to the park or a restaurant for some refreshing meal e.t.c .
I had this shoot on a cool summer afternoon . I wore the drawstring floral dress from Zaful . The dress is really pretty , makes you look younger and playful . I added my straw bag and hat to elevate the look .
You can have a picnic on your own . To all the single ladies out there , all you need is a nice location , delicious snacks , an interesting book and a very good music to make it work . 
I hope you like this look . Let me know where you would wear in to in the comment section . 
Have a nice day . 
SHOP MY LOOK
1. Drawstring shirt dress - Zaful 
2. Hat - In city , get similar here
3. Bag - Thrifted , get similar here
4. Shoes - Plato 


















No comments:

Post a Comment