Sunday 17 May 2020

The 4 in 1 baby carrier by infantino


Hello everyone.  Welcome to my blog. It's been a long time I posted here. I've been pregnant and lazy. LOL .... How are you all doing? Hope you are staying safe and ensuring social distancing ? May God continue protect us from this virus and may the virus be eradicated soon .
While I was pregnant,  I took to instagram to search for some baby items, there I came across the instagram store @thethriftyard . They are a Nigerian based Instagram store that sell both new and neatly used (preloved)  baby items. Available in the store are daily items needed for a happy mother and a healthy baby.
My outfit is from @smilplemodestworld on instagram . I won the mustard slippers from a giveaway done by @dsparklz_footwears .

The baby carrier can be used in 4 different ways as the baby grows bigger. The first way from the picture above is used to carry younger babies,  whereas the remaining 3  can be used to carry older babies when they start sitting without support. 






Below are few of the items available in the store @thethriftyard . Do patronize them 










No comments:

Post a Comment