Monday 24 October 2016

ALTERNATIVE TO METALLIC SKIRT


 Happy new week lovelies. So the thing is you don't always have to buy new clothes to stay in trend. You can make do with what you already have in your closet.
Metallic skirt has been trending on all social medias for a while now . I couldn't lay my hands on 1 , so i just got a similar non-metallic version from a local store ; it doesn't even have a tag , and i slayed in it.
I wore this jumper i've been keeping for over a year now . Bought it 2 summers ago in Nigeria.
I love colors and i'm confident wearing them. The heel sandals has been 1 on my favorite for a while now and it's from asos.
The bag is so cute and handy . Got it from Zaful.
Necklace - reserved
wristwatch - nicole vienna
I hope you like today's post. Have a nice week and do check back on wednessday for the next blog post.












No comments:

Post a Comment