Friday 29 July 2016

CULOTTES AND KIMONO ON A RAINY DAY












Hello dear readers. Welcome back to my blog . On the day i took this pictures, i checked the forecast and it says it will rain around 12 noon , so i dressed up with the intention of snapping around 1 pm after class, but unfortunately , class ended early and my friend that was going to snap me had an appointment , so i did not have a choice than to snap there and then as it was pouring . Thank God the pictures came out fine . Not the best quality , but not bad either .
So i wore the culottes i bought over a year ago from lucluc . I have alot of clothes with price tag in my wardrobe . I guess i'm going to organize a yard sale soon. I combined the culottes with an high neck top and a long kimono. The sandals is from pinkbasis. I also wore it in the post here.
 I hope you like the way i styled this outfit. Looking forward to reading your comments .
Have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment