Sunday 8 February 2015

RED WINTER

 Hello dearies.Hope we all had a nice week, as for me, nothing special happened. School resumes tomorrow. A little sad, don't want to go to school. LOL.



 I woke up one morning, discovered the weather has changed, it got warmer and the snow melted. The ground was filled with water. It was a very bad weather for pictures.


 When i woke up the next morning, to my surprise, everywhere was filled with snow. I discovered it snowed overnight, so i said to myself; this will be a perfect time for a winter photoshoot.

I wore this lovely white pants which my sister gave me when i was coming to Ukraine, combined it with a black sweater and a red winter jacket. As you might have noticed, i'm so loving red right now. Maybe 'cos it's love season .Had my long chain, brown scarf, gloves,my nerd glasses, and brown winter boots on also.
I hope you like this post.
Kindly leave your comments , i read and reply them .
Thanks for the previous comments and love .
                          OUTFIT DETAILS
WINTER JACKET : H&M
PANTS : TALLY WEIJL
BOOTS : CENTRO
SCARF : PASHMINA
SWEATER, NECKLACE, NERD GLASSES : ONLINE STORE




No comments:

Post a Comment