Tuesday 19 May 2020

LOUNGEWEAR SET



Welcome back to my blog ladies. Hope you all are staying safe? May God continue to protect us. 
Had this shoot when I was 6 months pregnant . Didn't post them 'cos I wasn't ready to reveal my pregnancy back then due to some personal reasons.  My baby is now 2 months old and he is doing well. 
The khaki longewear set is from Femmelux.co.uk . They are a UK based online clothing store.  I made a post about them here and here.  
Had to wear a singlet underneath the outfit 'cos the top was cropped and my baby bump was showing . If you are not a crop top lover like myself then this outfit is not for you . 
The sneakers is a gift. 
Kindly click on the link above to shop this look.  
Do leave a comment in the comment section if you like this look .
Have a nice day .










No comments:

Post a Comment