Sunday 11 June 2017

PERFECT FOR THE BEACH , PERFECT FOR LUNCH ALL SUMMER LONG


Happy Sunday lovelies. Lovelywholesale can be so unpredictable when it comes to quality . Sometimes you receive the best from them and other times you receive the poorest quality .
This pants is meant to be a two-piece crop top and pants set . The material is spandex , it clings to my body . You can see my skin through the clothing . This made me wear a black leggings under the pants for this shoot . I could not even wear the crop top 'cos i don't like it at all . The pants would have been much better if it was made with a good quality material .
This look i created is perfect for summer , you can wear it to the beach , lunch date , beach wedding etc . 
I hope you love today's look . You can click on the link below to shop my look .
Have a nice day lovelies .
Kisses....
SHOP MY LOOK
1. PANTS - Lovelywholesale
2. Kimono - Zaful
3. Sandals - Rosegal , i like this one here
4. Hat - incity , similar here  
5. Tassel necklace and earrings - here and here

















No comments:

Post a Comment