Saturday 8 October 2016

COW GIRL WITHOUT A HORSE















 Happy weekend and welcome back to my blog. 
Scarf went off and hat went on in this look . It is a kinda baddie look which I've been rocking this autumn . It suddenly became so warm here after a few weeks of intense cold , so the thick jackets are back in the wardrobe and the fancy and soft ones will be put to use .
All the clothes in this look have been worn on the blog before , I just re-styled them .
The shirt is from shein , the USA baseball jacket is from aliexpress , the sneakers is from banggood,  hat from Zaful , bag from Rosewholesale  and I got the denim in Nigeria.
I hope you like today's look . Let me hear your thought in the comment box .
Have a nice weekend and don't forget to checkback on Monday afternoon for the next post . 


No comments:

Post a Comment