Tuesday 6 September 2016

BLACK AND WHITE CAN NEVER GO WRONG


 Happy mid-week and welcome back to my blog lovelies . Hope the week has been going smoothly at your side ? Today's look is a simple white and black outfit . This can be worn anywhere and it can be dressed up or down . I was kinda in between because of the platform sneaker from banggood  which I was wearing .
I had a alot of things to do at school when I wore this outfit , it was really comfortable and I could move freely. 
The lace details on the black blouse from dresslink is beautiful . I wore a black singlet under it , 'cos the material of the blouse is see through . I made a haul video featuring this blouse and others on my YouTube channel.  I will leave the video below . Kindly watch and give it a thumbs up.
The denim is from bershka.  
Thanks a lot for stopping by the blog today . Enjoy the rest of the week .










No comments:

Post a Comment