Saturday 6 August 2016

DISCUSSION TIME : WEDDING DRESS OR BRIDESMAID DRESS ?

















Happy saturday dear readers and welcome back to my blog . Are you surprised by the title of this post? I had a hard time deciding the title to give this post, so i will really appreciate your opinion  ; Should this be a bride's reception dress or a bridesmaid dress?
Jarlolondon is an outstanding online store that see to every woman's need . They make amazing dresses for all sizes and shapes , all kinds of events . 
Their aim is to make women flawless and unique at every occassion they attend .
I got this Juliette dress in size 12 and it fits me perfectly . That shows their size chart is accurate . This dress arrived within 3 days . It was delivered to me , and when i opened the package , i was stunned by what i saw. The color is just the same as what i saw on their site , the dress came with full length lining . This is quality , i must say . This dress is also available in blue color.
Do check out their store for some amazing and quality dresses...
Kindly share this post with your friends , follow my blog and check back on monday for the next post , trust me you won't be disappointed.
Have a nice weekend .


No comments:

Post a Comment