Thursday 3 March 2016

AMAZING $13 CAPE COAT FROM CNDIRECT

CLICK ON READ MORE BELOW 👎 👎 👎 










 

Hello dear readers.  How are you all doing.  I'm so glad to share this outfit with you guys ,'cos I really love it so much .
I got this cape coat from CNdirect .  It came in a perfect size and the right color. I decided to wear it with a black high neck which i've had for a long time now , and a white denim I got from bershka.  This gold shoe from amiclubwear , and bag from newchic.com was the exact piece I needed to bring the whole outfit together. 
CNDirect offers a wide range of discount on their products . They have both male and female clothings and accessories at affordable prices.  They ship worldwide also.
Weekly on cndirect,  you tend to be able to buy clothings on flashbuy at just $0.01 . Isn't that cool?
Do not miss this week's flashbuy / discount on cndirect.  Do visit the store for your clothings and accessories. 
OUTFIT DETAILS 
1. Cape coat - cndirect 
2. Bag - newchic.com 
3. Shoes - amiclubwear 
4. Denim - bershka 
Kindly leave your comments below and have a nice day everyone 
KISSES. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment