Saturday 2 January 2016

REVAMPING SUMMER CLOTHES IN WINTER












     Happy new year to all my fans and  followers . I really want to thank you all for being a part of my 2015. I would really love for the love you've showed me and the encouragement to continue this year '2016'.
   2015 was a wonderful year , i pray 2016 will be much better.
I started my blog last year and dimplekhadi.blogspot.com will be a year in 3 days . How time fly, it seems just like yesterday. 
   This year, i would love to incorporate  something special into my blog. Last year i followed skinnyhipster blog , a Nigerian fashion blogger based abroad and i learnt somethings from her . She put a kind of style re-creation idea into her blog . I would love to emulate her this year. This is how it is done :
     I do post @least twice a week , any of these outfit ideas can be re-created by a fan /co-blogger , the pictures would be sent to my mail (kj_garuba@yahoo.com) , then the person that got the look best will be featured here on the blog , instagram and facebook  the following week.  This will help to increase the ''winner's'' followership and likes on social medias.  I really hope alot of people will participate in this and make it  fun . I would like to name this segment ''KHADI'S RE-MAKE" And this starts right now..... looking forward to receiving your mail...
DETAILS: Romper; charm collection UA , boots : centro , Coat : no brand (outlet store) , wristwatch ; movado
     Do leave your comments below about todays post and style re-making idea.  Have a nice day ...
    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment