Monday 21 December 2015

HOLIDAY OUTFIT INSPIRATION ; TEAL COAT 1

















 Hello dear readers. Happy new week ... I hope you all had a nice weekend. As you all know , it's holiday season. Alot of sales are ongoing in different stores . I got this beautiful teal coat from cndirect. I styled the coat in two ways, the 2nd look will be posted soon , so stay tuned .
There's something about this coat that just feels right . It is available in different colors e.g red in the store . 
Visit Cndirect to get yours ,'cos it is dynamic . I mean it can be styled in so many ways , can be worn all year round and can never go out of vogue.
I hope you love the way i styled it with this pants ,which i got in a store beside my hostel , The shoes is from Zara and the bag is from grand shoes and bags .
Get the teal coat HERE.
Have a nice day everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment