Saturday 5 September 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL IN MONOCHROME WITH DRESSGAL












Hello lovelies. Happy weekend to you all. Finally, summer break is over and school has resumed, but surprisingly, it's still very warm so summer itself is not over yet (so happy). This was my outfit on the first day of resumption. This lovely black and white stripped chiffon blouse caught my eye on Dressgal . I never imagined it will fit so perfectly. I love it so much , had to style it in 2 ways ; with and without belt. Ended up wearing it to school with belt. So which do you prefer; with or without belt?
At Dressgal, you can get all clothing items at affordable prices. Make sure you visit the site . Have a nice day ya'all. 
                                    OUTFIT DETAILS
1. Stripped chiffon blouse : Dressgal
2. Pants : Tally weijl
3. heeled sandals : Atmosphere
4. Bag : Centro
5. Scarf : Pashmina

Kindly leave you comments and links below. I will visit back.
KISSES...

No comments:

Post a Comment