Monday 16 February 2015

YOU ARE WHAT YOU LISTEN TO









 Hello dearies. Hope we are all enjoying the weekend. I decided to wear this lovely white top with a leather pant today.I got the title of this post from the inscription on the top. I hope you like it.


How was valentine guys? Hope we all had fun with our loved ones... What about gifts; did we give and receive? As for me, i got a gift from my man. The most amazing sweet@ you can ever ask for. I'm so happy to have him.

           OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP : HOUSE
LEATHER PANT : CENTRO
SHOES : ZARA
HEADWRAP: PASHMINA
NECKLACE : CENTRO
WRISTWATCH : QUARTZ
GOLD CHAIN ON THE HEADWRAP : CENTRO
MUFFLA & BAG : MARKET

Kindly leave your comments, i read and reply them.
Thanks for the love dearies , i appreciate you guys. #KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment